Getting Started Is As Easy As 1-2-3
- Determine the appointment option best suited for your plans (see recommendations below)
- Schedule your appointment online or call/email us for assistance.
- Upload a PDF of your blueprints when scheduling or email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24-hours before your appointment.
Tips For Your Appointment
- We ask that you arrive a few minutes prior to your appointment so that everyone can begin on time. To ensure that each client experiences their plans privately and safely, we need to allow enough time between appointments to clean and set up for the next project.
- Early and frequent collaboration is key for a successful project, and we recommend bringing all the decision-makers with you. Example: family, builder, architect, designer, etc.
- Utilize the partition walls, roll around furniture, and other mobile props available to size up your plans. Let us know if you have individual furniture/items you want to bring to help visualize the area.
- Bring a laptop and/or printed plans to make notes and markups as you walk your plans.
When you complete your walkthrough, you’ll leave with confidence and rest easy, knowing that your vision is the plan that will soon become the finished project.
Recommended Time Frames
- 1 hour: >2,500 sq. ft
- 1 ½ hour: 2,500-4,000 sq.ft.
- 2 hours: 4,000+ sq. ft.
As with any project, client needs can vary, and more time may be needed. We offer a discounted rate for additional time that may be added to the appointment, if the schedule allows, or it can be used for a follow-up appointment.